Subterranean Termite Slab Pre-treats for Contractors:
In Florida it is a good idea to perform pre-construction subterranean slab pre-treats on the house or business being built to prevent future infestation of subterranean termites. Green Tech Termite & Pest Control has over 30 years of valuable experience in this area. Slab structures require proper pre-treatments, including knowing the volume of solution per square foot, to ensure future infestations don’t happen.
Termiticides must be applied in such a manner that there remains an unbroken perimeter of treatment between the wood frame and the concrete slab. Proper pre-treatments usually require at least a couple applications. Preconstruction treatments for homes or business require advance notice for the pest control company. This is the best time to apply protection against termites. Ask about our Termite Insurance Policy.
Subterranean Termite Soil Treatments for pre-construction structures:
- Must be applied on clear days
- Applied under concrete slabs before pouring
- Attacks termites where they live (in the soil)
- Applied BEFORE rebar or vapor barrier is installed!
- Second application needed once structure is completed
- New construction or additions should be pretreated before the “building” starts.