Free 2 Million Dollar Termite Insurance Policy
Our renewal agreement for subterranean termites includes an inspection of business or home inside and out, a perimeter treatment of the home, as well as a free 2 million dollar Subterranean Termite Insurance Policy on your home or business. Subterranean Termite season is February through May. Termites will swarm outside of your home as well as swarm on the inside. If they are swarming inside your home, you have subterranean termites. Subterranean termites are black and have wings three times the size of the termite. These damaging termites are called supplementary alates, which pair up and drop their wings and borough into wood in other places of your home to cause even more structural damage to your property. They swarm during the day towards light sources like windows. Subterranean Termites will do about a pound of damage a day to your house.
Solve Your Termite Problems Safely
With over 30 years of experience, Frank has learned that the best way to eliminate subterranean termite and drywood termite problems in your home or business is by using natural products that are safe for your family, children, pets, and the environment. Natural “green” products are less costly to purchase than the more expensive harsh chemicals that typical Pest Control companies use for termite treatments, so you can feel good about saving money and keeping your family safe.
Got Subterranean or Drywood Termites?
If you or someone you know is experiencing Drywood Termites or Subterranean Termites and the damage they can inflict on your home, then please call Frank at Green Tech Termite and Pest Control as soon as possible. Research demonstrates that the southeastern portion of the United States is home to some of the most densely populated termite populations than anywhere else in the country. The cost associated with these termites and their damage ranges into the billions of dollars for repairs and damage.
At Green Tech Pest Control, we aim to either prevent unwanted costs from termite damage or minimize the damage that termites may currently be inflicting on your home. Our professionals receive on-going training in application techniques, Green product lines, and home construction. We use the most up-to-date Green products and tools that the termite management industry has to offer; you’ve got the best in the business. That’s our commitment to you!
Signs Your Property may have a Subterranean or Drywood Termite Problem
- Pencil-sized diameter, or larger, mud tubes running across concrete or masonry in between ground and any wooden part of your building.
- Termite wings are small and thin, all the same size and shape, 3/8-1/2 inches long, on your window sill, counter top or floor. They are more noticeable during spring, especially if it has rained recently. Both conditions are common for termite mating swarms.
- Swarming termites inside the structure during the early spring, usually on days that warm quickly, after a previous day’s rain.
- Distorted areas of paint or wood surfaces which feel cool to the touch.
- Any wooden building components (especially if they are support structures) that begin to “sag” unexpectedly.
Contact Green Tech Termite & Pest Control:
Green Tech Termite and Pest control trained and certified technicians will treat your home properly, and warranty the structure yearly after the free first year.